Terms and conditions of sale
- Payment terms: By submitting an order for a product on ceskaa.com, the customer agrees without limitation or qualification to complete the transaction. The customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Ceskaa can withhold the product or service as a result of non-payment within the agreed credit terms of 30 days. Payments may be made by credit or debit card, direct bank transfer or by PayPal. Customer is responsible for all bank charges relating to the transfer. If the dispatch of an order cannot be fulfilled or is delayed, the customer will be notified. To qualify for report discounts payment must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Late Payment: There are no late payment clauses as all payment is done through online and we usually receive it the same time.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy: The descriptions of the products and services sold on ceskaa.com are as complete and accurate as possible, and customers are encouraged to read all available information about a product before placing an order. Due to the nature of the information being sold, orders for reports cannot be cancelled.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Ceskaa nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Products, Materials, Software and/or facilities or services offered by Ceskaa, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Ceskaa has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- Report Licenses: By submitting an order for a product or service on ceskaa.com, the customer agrees and represents that they are buying for their own internal use only, and not for resale or export. Use of any report ordered on ceskaa.com is also bound by the license type.
- Single User License: The single user license allows one specific user access to the product. This person may use the report, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons.
- Multiple user Licenses: The multiple license allows all employees within the organization access to the product. Each of these people may use the report, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons. The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent. Customers who infringe these license terms are liable for a penalty of $15,000.
- Delivery and Shipping Policy: Due to the nature of product (which is .PDF copy of Industry Reports) all of our products will be delivered online either through download option in website or .pdf copy sent via e-mail. We don’t have any physical delivery and shipping of our reports. The report will be delivered within 48 hours after the payment confirmation.